Every person engaging in the activities of KISCO LTD. (hereinafter referred to as “Our Company”) shall comply with the compliance program for personal information protection, and thereby accurately and safely handle personal information of business partners, and furthermore endeavor to improve on a continuous basis the personal information protection management system and measures therefor for the purpose of appropriately responding to the development of information technology.
- Our Company shall comply with the “Act on the Protection of Personal Information” and other related laws and regulations, etc.
- Our Company shall appropriately collect, use, provide and manage personal information in consideration of characteristics of our business (business pertaining to sales, etc. of synthetic resins, chemicals, electronic materials, packaging materials and others).
- Our Company shall take necessary and appropriate measures for prevention and correction of unauthorized access to personal information handled by Our Company, and of loss, destruction, alteration, and leakage, etc. of personal information, as well as for other personal information security control (information security measures).
- Our Company shall thoroughly disseminate the policies concerning responding to requests from the person concerned for disclosure, correction and deletion of personal information handled by Our Company, implementing educational training on a regular and continuous basis, and otherwise handling personal information.
- Our Company shall continuously review and improve the management system for personal information protection.
Information assets owned by Our Company are equivalent to management assets. It is one of Our Company’s top priorities to secure the confidentiality, completeness, and availability of the said information assets by protecting and managing them. Our Company’s information assets contain business partners’ critical information. Thus, Our Company acknowledges that it is our important social responsibility to protect such information assets against alteration, destruction, leakage, etc. irrespective of whether intentional or accidental, and to secure the confidentiality and the soundness of usage of the relevant information. Therefore, appropriately maintaining and managing information assets is synonymous with establishing and maintaining corporate value. Those who use Our Company’s information assets shall recognize the aforementioned importance and comply with the relevant code.